I'm so excited about my next year trip with my fans to Venice and the Veneto region.
I cannot wait to share with all the people that will joining me all my favorite places, make them discover the delicious food and wine, and to serenade them with two private and intimate concerts.
It will be a memorable trip.
Something we are always wondering when traveling to new places is: what to wear?
Here are some tips. The trip will be from May 19th to May 27th: Springtime.
A trip to Venice is always unforgettable no matter what time fo the year people are visiting. But there is something very special about Spring in Venice : the canals shine with the rain water of the winter, and Venice is not yet inundated with summertime tourists. The temperature is nice and warm and very pleasant with no much humidity yet.
For sure the best time to be in Venice.
I always try to traveling light, but I don't want to miss the chance to be well dressed while in Italy, where fashion is like food: molto importante....very important.
So here are some tips about what to pack:
1. I will say chic and yet comfortable is the way to go when visiting Venice. Neutral and monochrome colors palettes are always in vogue. So team a pair of black jeans or black slacks with some nice and stylish tops, according to your style. You need to feel comfortable.
2. Pack comfortable shoes with a good grip to navigate on cobblestones. Ballerina shoes, wedges and sneackers.
3. Since most of the outfits will be either while, cream or black, or jeans if you bring a pair, bring with you two nice and colorful scarfs to add color to your outfits and to keep you warm when crossing the lagune with the water boat that we will bring us around.
I always try to match them with my shoes and bag.
4. Make sure to pack a cardigan as well, or a light leather jacket. Spring can have a day that is a bit chilly still and it can be chilly at night as well.
5. We love to get dressy after dark in Venice. So pack a stylish ensemble to wear for the night dinners and, yes also for my Concerts. I always choose a black or red outfit for myself. Can be a little dress or pants with an elegant top, to wear with my lather jacket, as it can be chilly at night.
Pack for this outfit a pair of stacked heels or wedges to make treading the cobblestones a little easier.
Wedges can be heavier than normal hills, so make sure to find a pair who's light.
6. It will be very sunny, so bring with you a fashionable hat, better if it's one you can fold in the suitcase, and your best sunglasses. We Italians wear sunglasses even on cloudy days ....so I will have more than one pair with me.
Now you are ready for Venice.
Join me on my official mailing list www.giadavalenti.com to be part of my world of lovers of love and to stay connected with me.